sobota 13. augusta 2016

May your day be as special as you are

Hallo!
My good friend has a special day, so I made this card for her.


I can tell you one funny thing about it. There is wonderful tag with the sentiment Happy birthday....That little picture was so cute, that I haven´t realize, she has no birthday today :-D Fortunately, she is very kind and tell me it´s ok :-) Susan, thank you. You are really special person :-) That tag with bakers twine is free to pull out and there is a secret message from me.

And some details about used stuffs. There is wonderful collection Tales from Willson Wood, adhesive pearls and bakers twine.  I guess I´m going to make more similar cards from this collection, because there is so many cute pictures and tags and sentiments... simply, I really like it :-)


I would like to enter to these challenges:

brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.sk- Anything goes
createwithconnieandmary.com- sketch-challenge
throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.sk- anything goes

Have a nice day and keep smiling :-)

4 komentáre:

  1. Krása...tohle je moc pěkně vyladěné :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar this time. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Beautiful! Love how you incorporated a tag into the sketch! It gives it intrigue! Thanks for joining us this week!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť