piatok 24. marca 2017

Challenge #77 More than two folds

Hi, everyone!

It´s a new challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies again. This time we have to make a card with more than two folds. I know, it´s  easier to make one fold (for someone it´s absolutely every time just one fold), but I can say I like making different cards. For example not just rectangle or square. You can use more shapes, folds, but it have to be a card.

Ok, so let´s take a look at my card for this challenge.


I have used white cardstock, pattern paper, sentiment stamp- this is happiness, ink pad vintage photo, sticker and bakers twine.
It looks like a simple oval, but it isn´t ;-)


It has 3 folds. I like that paper with birds in the middle. So I decided to make this card with more birds. There are some cutout birds too, stemps and stickers.

I look forward to your cards. And don´t forget to see other inspirations from our design team- here.

I would like to enter to these challenges:



Thank you and have a nice day!
Jarka Ef

3 komentáre:

  1. Fabulous creation for our current challenge, thanks for entering…
    [aNNie DT for Fab n Funky

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. So unique and beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Things that Fly’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. WOW - WONDERFUL card!
    LOVE your fancy shape and folds, LOVE the scenes and colours in each panel too!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť