pondelok 14. augusta 2017

Crafting with Dragonflies- # 87 Embossing/ wet and or dry

Hi all!

I´m back in Crafting with Dragonflies after a little break. It´s good to be back :-)
And our new theme for challenge is Embossing.


I made this card like a post card from vacation. My options are still limited (I haven´t got finnished my craftroom). That was funny to looking for all that stuffs I needed.




I decided to use just one collection of papers, because they usually fit together. So I selected the one paper for background, two papers for the embossed post card and one paper had these cute flowers. So they are fussy cut and sticked with 3D foam tape. 




And here is the detail of my embossing. I´ve got a new perfect embossing pad- Versa Mark. My embossing was never better :-) And details are perfect. 




And here is a little embellishment- cute flowered brad.
I draw some lines and crosses as stitching. And that´s it :-)


I would like to enter to these challenges:




Thanks for visiting and have a nice creative day ;-)
Jarka

4 komentáre:

  1. Wow... beautiful papers. Your embossing is really great and very detailed.
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#40 – Animal Kingdom}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#8 – For the birthday – Summerkids are best}
    Alex' Kreative Seite


    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Gorgeous card, the embossing looks amazing!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Beautiful card!! Love the embossing!! Good Luck with your entry.
    Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge!
    Saba - DT
    Creative Paper Boutique

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Wow! Great card Very beautiful design.
    Thank you for sharing with us on Crafting With An Attitude.
    hugs,
    BożenA DT CWAA

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť